How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Erdal Zal Your Own Question
Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2111
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Erdal Zal is online now

We have. Rangemaster Classic Deluxe. It was installed three

Customer Question

We have. Rangemaster Classic Deluxe.
JA: Do you know the model of your Rangemaster appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It was installed three or four years ago. Gas hob, electric oven.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We were flooded to a height of 12-18 inches. The proving drawer filled with water. Is the whole cooker compromised? We need to know whether when the kitchen is cleared this week the cooker must be discarded. The Insurers will need evidence of it being beyond recovery.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that we need to know whether the cooker must be replaced.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

We are experts who only answer questions online and provide technical solutions. For your insurance you need a written letter from a company. I would advise you to find a home appliance service company in your area that can provide you with such a letter. Otherwise it will not be accepted by the insurance company.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Do you have any more questions? I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal Zal