Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have. Rangemaster Classic Deluxe. It was installed three

Customer Question

We have. Rangemaster Classic Deluxe.
JA: Do you know the model of your Rangemaster appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It was installed three or four years ago. Gas hob, electric oven.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We were flooded to a height of 12-18 inches. The proving drawer filled with water. Is the whole cooker compromised? We need to know whether when the kitchen is cleared this week the cooker must be discarded. The Insurers will need evidence of it being beyond recovery.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that we need to know whether the cooker must be replaced.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

We are experts who only answer questions online and provide technical solutions. For your insurance you need a written letter from a company. I would advise you to find a home appliance service company in your area that can provide you with such a letter. Otherwise it will not be accepted by the insurance company.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Do you have any more questions? I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal Zal