Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have purchased the large gas hob with the left hand wok

Customer Question

I have purchased the large gas hob with the left hand wok burner and am converting it to propane. I have changed four burners ok but the glass top needs to be removed to get at the wok burner. It seems I need a special tool for this although the glass seems to be stuck down.The other slight problem is that I am 80 and isolated and have been unable to cook for five days to date.
JA: What's the brand and model of your hob?
Customer: T29TA79NO Type HSG6G9FFV7
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I started fitting hob and oven into new units 5 days ago. I have not tried to shift the top as i understand a tool is needed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can you supply the tool and instructions asap as I am getting bored with eating cerial.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Any chance of an answer....its a standard problem.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Would you still like help with this?