Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a vax multi clean model, (sorry pressed button by

we have a vax multi clean model
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: (sorry pressed button by mistake) S86-MC-C IPX4, had it 2-3 yrs. Fill the machine but steam not coming through. Any ideas?
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Stopped a week or so ago and not tried anything yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Taken of filter and blown through it and refixed, still the same

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

There can be several reasons why it does not work. It could be that the heating is not working. It is also possible that the pump is not working properly. It is also possible that the control electronics are not responding. It is very difficult to give a clear suggestion with these models. I would recommend to clean the unit completely with lime cleaner. Also clean the hoses again with lime cleaner. And then test again.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
All sorted thanks

All right, well, I wish you every success with the device. Thank you very much and have a nice evening. Stay well.

Erdal Zal,
Experience: