Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a SMEG double oven. The glass in the smaller oven

Customer Question

Hi. We have a SMEG double oven. The glass in the smaller oven has shattered. We have a replacement glass but can't see how you fix it in place??? Can you help please?
JA: Is your Smeg oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Its about 3 years old and it is gas
JA: How long has this been going on with your Smeg oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we just can't see how the replacement glass panel fits??
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

If you tell me the exact model number of the device I will try to find a manual for you how to change the disc. There are so many different models and evening. Without a correct model number I can't help you.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Do you have any more questions? I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal Zal