Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My church recently had one of your timers installed to

Customer Question

Good morning . My church recently had one of your timers installed to control a new heating system and outside flood lights. Its been installed for just on one year. (Model 852) For some reason its stopped working. I checked it yesterday and no clock is showing. the only button that is lite is the 'Crop" button on the top line. I tried pressing as instructed in the directions but nothing happened. Are you able to help. Im not an engineer. Im a 75 year old member of the church. Thank you
JA: What happened just before your central heating displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing. the timer was controlling the lights and heather on Friday. The first it was noticed to be Saturday evening when the lights never came on. Likewise the heating never came on as programmed yesterday morning
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As i just mentioned everything seems to be working ok until Saturday night. Why do you think that just the crop button islet but nothing happens when I pressed it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need to be advised what steps I should take next.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I'd like to help you, but I'm not sure that you're visiting the site that you intended.

Could you tell me the make and model of your timer?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Its a Danfoss Seven day two channel time switch Model number 852
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 18 days ago.

I apologise for the delay, but I've had to be away from my desk and need to leave again for a couple of hours. I'll opt out now in case another expert can pick this up, then when I'm back later I will reply if you haven't had an answer.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 16 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator