Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch Fridge Freezer has a continuos alarm, Bosch no

Customer Question

My Bosch Fridge Freezer has a continuos alarm
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch no frost about 8/9 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried forcing the doors shut with pressure. I have switched it off for a minute. I have tried reducing temperature both on fridge and freezer but alarm is continuous.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The Fridge/freezer is pretty full.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

There can be several reasons why it does not work.

It could be the thermostat, the defrosting resistor, the control electronics or the compressor.

Please do this: switch off the appliance for at least 1 hour. Pull the plug out of the socket. In currently in back wall clean and the compressor. Switch on again after 1 hour. This will create a restart of the system.

If nothing is defective it will work.

I'll be back online at 6:00. You can always send me a message then.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The advice from Erdal Zal to unplug for an hour did not work. Do you have another suggestion?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If it did not work then unfortunately there is a defect. Do you have a multimeter to measure cables and thermostats electrically?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Greetings Erdal Zal