Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Why does my hotpoint tumble dryer peep peep peep driving us

Why does my hotpoint tumble dryer peep peep peep driving us all nuts
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint dryer? How old is it?
Customer: It’s roughly 2yrs old, where would I find the number
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s done it ever since we’ve had it could the number b FTCF87
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just what can we do to stop the peeping

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

There are several reasons it may be beeping.

It may be causing an error. Can you describe to me which symbols light up or which errors it indicates? You can remove the plug from the socket to immobilize it for now.

I'll be back online at 6:00. You can always send me a message then.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Nothing lights up on the machine, some times the peeping is every few seconds and sometimes every few minutes it’s baffling and annoying, I end up shouting at the damn machine

It beeps whenever there is a fault or a message. It is possible that the lint filter is real. Please clean the filters and the condenser below. Also check if the tank is empty. You cannot stop the beeping itself. It is a safety device that is always caused by such messages.

Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I empty the water every time I use the dryer, the fluff collector every time, the big condenser at floor level of my machine less often, around every 6-8 times of usage, thank you for your help anyway

I'm really sorry about that but you'll have to clean up more often. I know it's a little annoying, but this beeping sound. But there's nothing we can do about it. As long as the device works. Do you have any questions?