Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dyson cordless won’t hold its charge the blue light is

My dyson cordless won’t hold its charge the blue light is flashing while trying to use but no power
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson lighting? How old is it?
Customer: not sure of model it’s coloured yellow at top think it’s maybe 3yrs +
JA: What have you tried so far with your Dyson lighting?
Customer: have charged over night cleaned all parts don’t what else to try
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really it works for 2mins then just dies

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

Most of the time the battery always breaks down on the models. I read that they already cleaned everything. Please try this: take the filter out and then we'll start again. How long does the charge last?

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Took out filter cleaned out again tried recharging worked for few mins then same again blue light came on don’t know were to find model number

Ok, what happens if you press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds? Does the device run longer then?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Tried that didn’t make any difference anything else I might try

Okay, then I think the battery is no longer in good condition. The battery power is no longer ok. If you would change the battery, the device would work again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks for you help I’ll get in touch with dyson find out if they can supply battery

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you very much and have a nice evening. Stay well.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Expert was very good but unfortunately could not solve problem

I thank you for your opinion.