Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I already asked about the Hotpoint cooker. I need further

Customer Question

I already asked about the Hotpoint cooker. I need further info which l. Which l will pay for the service
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It's about 14 years old and it's EW 62 model so is the one with the working element. My appliance is cream and the other is green which doesn't look good with my other appliances.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint appliance?
Customer: Tried purchasing the element but Hotpoint said the part couldn't be replaced
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Tamar D replied 10 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone pop ups, they’re auto generated from the site and not from me, unless you want that service. Please bear with my responses as I may be actively working.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 10 days ago.
Hope you are doing well today. Can you give me the exact model number of the appliance? Also what exactly is the question you need help with?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have already given all the relevant info and would appreciate a direct response
Expert:  Tamar D replied 10 days ago.

The info I've read isn't very specific. perhaps youve posted a duplicate question

Expert:  Tamar D replied 10 days ago.

I know that you have a hotpoint cooker, and It's an EW62, but I don't know what you need help with