Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My tv has cut off but the power button is flashing green and

Customer Question

My tv has cut off but the power button is flashing green and red
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba 49L3658DB, 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time it’s done this and I’ve tried turning it off at the socket, hold the power button for 60 seconds then for a further 60 seconds whilst putting the plug back in the socket, I seen it online.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

There can be several reasons why it does not work.

It may be that the software is faulty. Please try to unplug the phone again but for at least 30 minutes. Also disconnect all external plugs from the TV. After 30-60 minutes just try to switch on the TV again.

Do you have further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal Zal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Do you have any more questions? Please answer them.

Greetings Erdal Zal