Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!
Set it on a rinse/spin only cycle and let me know how it goes.
Please IGNORE the PHONE CALL request.
That is auto generated and not sent by me.
Have you seen any errors/flashing lights ?
OK, can you unplug it and remove the lower front flap.
Then clean the drain pump filter completely.
Then try a rinse/spin only cycle and let me know how it goes.
OK, lets see if we can get an error code out of it.
1. Switch off the appliance.
2. Press and hold down the START/PAUSE button and the nearest OPTION button simultaneously.
3. Holding down both buttons, turn the programme selector one position clockwise.
4. Continue to hold down the buttons until the LEDs begin to flash.
5. Then let go off the buttons, let me know the error code displayed.
6. If not error code is displayed; Count the number of Yellow flashes and then number of RED flashes, and let me know.
7.Then turn it back off.
This indicates motor is faulty and will need replacement.
The error code is not displayed so the control should be checked as well.
The cost of repair will be around £250 including repair charges.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5 STAR Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated.
You are very welcome.
Good Luck Peter.
Please click on STARS (*****) from top of this page so, we can close this.