Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Hotpoint wmfg 714 machine. The bearing have gone.

Hi. I have a Hotpoint wmfg 714 machine. The bearing have gone. Can the bearings be replaced or does the complete drum need to be replaced. Greg
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Its a wfmg 714 Futura. About 11/2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was noisy but the drum has stopped turning now. there is good up and down play on the drum
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany and work with language translators. I hope that you will understand me. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Please ignore it. I CAN'T USE THE PHONE.

Please check if the tub is screwed. Please open the top cover and check on the tub if it is just plugged and glued together or screwed together. The tub here is two parts. You will see once in the middle that it is glued or screwed together. If it is screwed together you can change the bearing. The repair with a technician would cost between 150-200 €.

Do you have any further questions? Please write your message in the text field below. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE. Greeting Erdal Zal