JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Pearl I have just been in contact with you re my old Leisure

Pearl I have just been in contact with you re my old Leisure Professional Cooker clock. You advised me to join Just Answer service for £5 I filled in form with all my credit card details including number on back but I have not been able to connect with them. What am I supposed to do now.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Sky
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to connect
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I need connected please
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I assume Pearl gave all details but in case she didn’t. I have quite an old Leisure Professional 90 dual Fuel cooker. My problem is the clock does not show time but shows a flashing P0.00 on click screen. I have switched off at mains. I have tried pressing a combination of buttons but I still cant get clock on screen

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So after powering off and back on the appliance you get the flashing 0.00 and regardless what button you press you cant stop it flashing, and nothing else is shown on the display?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As you can see from my question there is a capital P in front of this. P0.00
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. Cost another £16??? Just type

Offers for calls are just adverts they can be discarded if you are happy with a typed response.

Right but is the time 0.00 part flashing is just static?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Flashing

How many button do you have under the clock as there are a few variants (some have 3, 5 and 6 buttons).

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
James. Just discovered I can’t turn on any of the ovens either because the actual time does not stay on clock
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
6 buttons

Ok, the clock is in a fault state, power it off wait 1 min, then power it on, within 30 seconds of the power coming on press the first and second buttons on the left for 5 seconds then release.

Let me know if the clock stops flashing

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok will do

Should the clock not stop its a sign there is a hardware fault on the module and it needs replaced, typically they cost £80. Depending on the age of the appliance (if its more than 12 years its likely to be obsolete) which makes it uneconomical to repair. However if the clock stops flashing or its less than 12 years there is a good chance of repair.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The big P comes on and the clock is flashing. Also it is more than 12 years I think

I think we are at the point where getting an engineer out would be throwing good money after bad, if you can locate the PNC number or full model number normally around the door frame I can see if I can locate a part for you, however think its unlikely parts still available, at which point a new oven is required since you cant bypass the modules since they form part of the electrical safety system of the oven.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m going to have to leave this for now James. Can I get back later or tomorrow

No problem in the mean time please rate response provided to date, and just message me back should you needing anything further.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Definitely