JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I’ve been emailing your colleagues and they have told me to

I’ve been emailing your colleagues and they have told me to buy a new head from here
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: My name is*****: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer:*****w22JB
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can you check which model I have
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Your colleagues have said they will charge me 30 pounds for a new floor head

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

I dont believe you have been in contact through Just Answer as we dont work through emails, I also cant see any other questions you have open with us.

Can you clarify the make and model of the appliance you need assistance with.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Good Afternoon Tania,

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to learn of this problem with your Dyson V10 Total Clean vacuum cleaner. We would be more than happy to help.

So that we can assist you with this, please can you advise whether you are experiencing this problem with the Soft Roller Cleanerhead, or the Direct Drive Cleanerhead?

Have you ensured that there is nothing blocked in the head that may be causing this?

The item can be purchased here for £60, if you contact the team via email they can provide a discount code you can use at checkout which will enable you to get 50% off, orders can not be provided over webchat.