Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an induction hob I think the model is CTN464KB01 it

I have an induction hob I think the model is CTN464KB01 it was installed about 7 years ago. This weekend it stopped working and "blew" the fuse. I went to the fuse box and put the "on" position and the plug light for the hob came on again. On trying to use the hob however the lights on the hob flashed and the fuse "blew" again. Can you help please?
JA: Who makes your hob?
Customer: samsung
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung hob?
Customer: Just what I've described above
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

it can have different reasons that it does not work.

Either a heating coil is defective or the power module is defective. They can't get that out that easily. You need a multimeter to measure.

Either the heating coil is defective or the power module is defective. You won't be able to get it out that easily. You need a multimeter to measure.

It's very expensive but it's possible. The technicians with repair would cost between 150-350 € depending on the component.

Do you have any questions? I wait for feedback. Greeting Erdal