Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a cooker which the fan oven has stopped getting warm,

I have a cooker which the fan oven has stopped getting warm, I’ve spent an hour trying to speak to someone so I’m really getting frustrated
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric I bought it on 18/09/2019 and I took out the care plan
JA: What have you tried so far with your oven?
Customer: turning it on! Turning it on!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The oven works on the non fan selection but not on the fan

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Am I right in thinking that you're trying to make a warranty claim? If so, please tell me the make of your oven, and which care provider you're using.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Beko
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If I rate this it will be minus one
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How do I get my cooker fixed by Curry’s or Beko as I’ve now spent two hours trying to get an answer and I’m not paying £16 to get an answer bad enough to have to pay £5 for this!

OK. It is not my fault that you've spent two hours calling a company that has nothing to do with me or with JustAnswer. I am trying to help you, and you've given me a negative rating before we've got anywhere at all. Ratings are how I earn from the time I spend on this, so unless you're prepared to revise your rating, I will opt out.

Please read my first post:

Hi im darran inhave been an engineer for over 25 yrs. You will have to contact knowhow directly and give them your serial number and your care plan number then they will contact you with an appropriate time and date were they will send out an engineer

0344(###) ###-####/strong>

regards darran

Could you plz tick question answer to close the question

Beko details

To contact one of our Customer Service advisors please call: 0333(###) ###-####/strong>*

*Calls are chargeable, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.

Mon - Fri 8.00am - 8.00pm
Sat - Sun 9.00am - 5.00pm
UK Public holidays 9.00am - 5.00pm

Product Safety

For further information on Product Safety Notices
please click here for details

Postal Address

Beko Customer Services
Beko plc
1 Greenhill Crescent
Watford
Herts
WD18 8QU
UK

Darran Wilkins ,
Experience: dasdasd