JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a siemens dishwasher that has stopped mid-cycle, and

Customer Question

Hi! I have a siemens dishwasher that has stopped mid-cycle, and I can't open it or get it to restart
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Unfortunately not. I moved in this flat (tenant) two years ago, and it was already there. I have the manual, but it doesn't seem to have the model on it
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started now. I turned it on, it ran for a while, and then at some point I realised nothing is happening. I unplugged and replugged it, after which it hummed for a few seconds and then went silent again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

What is the ENR of the appliance?

Please note due to the time of day it may take some time for me to respond.