JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I spoke to a technician yesterday. My de longhi coffee

Customer Question

I spoke to a technician yesterday. My de longhi coffee machine needs to be returned to the service centre. The link sent does not explain how to do this. How can I book an online appointment for collection?
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Hi Christine, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

I assume this relates to ESAM42XY, to confirm your wanting to know how to claim under the warranty?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No - not under warranty but needs repair. Yes -,ESAM42XY
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

If you go to the website here, wait a few minutes and a blue speech bubble will appear on the right hand side, click that and you can start a web chat with the service team. They dont have any other communication channel (phone or email) so if you access that advise your model number they can confirm when they can book your appliance in for repair.

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

I haven't heard from you in some time, are you happy for me to mark the question as resolved or do you still require further assistance or have a follow up question please let me know how I can assist you further with?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please mark as resolved