JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a neff fully automatic coffee machine, The

Customer Question

I have a neff fully automatic coffee machine
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: The serviceanual is for cv 7760 N and c77V 60n2 the coofee beans are grinding but the water seems to be bypassing the coffee and going straight to the drip tray
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has skipped one or rwo cups about 2 weeks ago and then skipped one or two on other days but now. It might make one or none
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I spent approx475 euro on it within the past 12'months and was toldit was perfect
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

When was the machine last descaled, water going to the drip tray would suggest a blockage.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It went through the cleaning and descaling and th brewing unit was cleaned
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Understood, you will need the appliance stripped down and the tubes inspected to locate the blockage.

You mentioned it spent 475 euro on the model was this second hand?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No; the machine was bought new; there was a problem with the machine and the Neff Service engineer attended
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for confirming, how old is the appliance?

Most likely your going to need another engineer attend and strip down the appliance to locate the blockage.