Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How do i remove black handel on cordless garden vac, about 3

Customer Question

how do i remove black handel on cordless garden vac
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: about 3 yrs
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have just bought a new debris bag a nd need to take the handel of the old one and put it on the new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no the new debris has arrived i just need to take the handel of the old and put it on the new
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Please would you provide the make and complete model number of the vacuum cleaner?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Have managed to do it
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

OK that's good :-)