Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How can I remove the handle from the bowl on a Magimix

Customer Question

How can I remove the handle from the bowl on a Magimix Cuisine 4200 so that it can be cleaned.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Magimax Cuisine 4200, not sure of age but I would think over 10 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I presume it just slides off from the bowl but would like to know, does it slide up or down. Also do you think a slight tap will be ok but need to be sure which way to apply pressure.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, thank you, ***** ***** about removing the handle.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

The handle is a press-fit, so should just slide off. If you place the bowl facing down on a countertop, you can easily press down on the base of the bowl and should be able to slide the handle cover upwards. Try wearing a pair of washing-up gloves for extra grip.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just to confirm, with the bowl base at the top ie upside down, do I push the handle down or slide it upwards
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

I apologise for not being able to speak on the phone at the moment, as I'm snowed under with written responses.

Do you have a question about my earlier response?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Tim,I will not need a phone call, it is just getting too complicated to explain a simple problem.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

As I said earlier, "If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control."
_____

You've explained the simple problem and I understood it. When you're pressing down on the upturned bowl, "slide the handle cover upwards" means moving it towards the base.