Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

The mini motorised brush the key way to unlock the brush is

Customer Question

The mini motorised brush the key way to unlock the brush is stuck and the plastic is now twisted so I’m unable to take the roller out to clean it.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Dyson V10 absolute,18/07/18
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: Purchased on the 18/07/18
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: happened today when I tried to unscrew the plastic button with the cutout in the center its stuck and my screw driver turned and bent the button leaving nothing to turn.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that’s it thanks
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm finding it hard to visualise exactly what's happened - please could you attach a photo (or two) to show me?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Photo as requested
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

OK I see the photo.

You should be able to remove that button using a coin - a 1p or 2p piece ought to fit.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Hello, how are you getting on with your Dyson?