JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just had. Delivered a food processor model FDM30 and

Customer Question

I have just had. Delivered a food processor model FDM30 and I cannot take the main bowi. Off the main piece The electric part
JA: How long have you had your FDM30?
Customer: 2days
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have put the lid on and turned it to lock and unclock. Nothing seems to move it. It has the celefane u
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

To confirm your unable to rotate the bowl to the unlocked position or are you saying you have managed to lock it with the lid in but it just will not start?