JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My double oven is not working phoned yesterday and was told

Customer Question

my double oven is not working phoned yesterday and was told they couldn't help ,i have just phoned again and was cut off my policy number isFAX0001274
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric not sure it must be about 5 years i insured it with you when i bought it
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yester day i tried the top oven as hubby wanted cheese on toast thats when we found it wasn' working sorry but im ddisabled and hubby has early dementia so didn' z
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: know what to look at
Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Whom were you contacting for support previously?

We dont offer insurance\warranty services but can certainly help troubleshoot the issue, but to do so please advise the model number of the appliance.