Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I bought a electric induction neff hob but the surface is

Customer Question

I bought a electric induction neff hob but the surface is scratched due to hot water spilling in it. U am within my warranty. What can I do
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff hob? How old is it?
Customer: T46FD53X2 60cm Black
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Warm soapy water
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's all
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 days ago.
Please read entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help
Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests
unless you want that service.
Please bear with my responses, I may be actively working on the job site also.
There may be a slight delay in between our messages
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 days ago.
Hope you are doing well today. I am not a hundred percent certain they will honor this with the warranty but they might, if you like I can send you Neffs warranty information.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK, neff is such a good reliable brand so i sm dissapointed that this has happened to a very new electric induction hob
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 days ago.
I don’t blame you. I would also feel the same way.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 days ago.
This is the number I found
0344(###) ###-####
The warranty terms are on this page as well.
https://www.neff-home.com/uk/service/repair-service/warranty-terms-and-conditionsSorry that you are having this experience but I hope I was helpful in answering your question today
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 days ago.
I hope I was helpful and kind today.
If you don't mind, Please take a few seconds of your time and remember to rate the question positively with the stars on the top left.
There should be an option that says something along the lines of "finish and rate your expert"
Completing the rating credits me for answering you, but it does not close the question.
You can ask follow questions after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed & safe day
- Tamar
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Why do I have to pay £16 to make a phone call. This is an unscrupulous site and want nothing further to do with you.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.

you don't. This is the reason I said in my first message you dont have to accept phone requests.
If you would have rated the question the phone pop ups would have stopped.
Those are out of my control