Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a new pressure hose and having difficulty fitting it.

Customer Question

I have a new pressure hose and having difficulty fitting it. I have a piece in my hand with a red knob and two wires with bends coming out of it
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: bosch AQT3400
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it out last month and the hose had got cut in a few places so I bought a new one online. But I have a problem with the little red bit. I can attach it to the gun but not the machine.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so
Expert:  drcool299 replied 16 days ago.

Hello...can you take a photo of the old fitting and the new fitting ...we might see what could be wrong with it.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Somehow I had another go at it and managed to get it fixed. The locking key thingummy was the problem.
Expert:  drcool299 replied 16 days ago.

ok...

Thank you for using JustAnswer...

Please stay safe....