JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Samsung washer dryer is making a lot of noise on full

Customer Question

My Samsung washer dryer is making a lot of noise on full spin. I’ve tried levelling it and now it doesn’t vibrate but the noise is still excessive compare to when I bought it 3 years ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model number of the dryer?

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Is the noise a high or low pitch noise?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s a Samsung washer dryer model number WD090J6410AW/EU
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Is the noise a high or low pitch noise?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Fairly low pitch but pulsating noise
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Ok that may be the bearings, if you rotate the drum by hand (fast and slow) can you replicate the noise?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Not really. When Rotate it fast by hand, I hear something rubbing against rubber I think
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Ok next step is to pull it out, remove the back panel and see if you can see what may be causing the issue, it seems too young to be the bearings but it may be the shockabsorders are failing and drum not spinning straight

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks James. I’ll look into it tomorrow
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

ok

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

I haven't heard from you in some time, are you happy for me to mark the question as resolved or do you still require further assistance or have a follow up question please let me know how I can assist you further with?