Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Fix a induction HOB siemans, Electric, 3 years, 3 hours, the

Customer Question

Fix a induction HOB siemans
JA: Is your Siemens hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric, 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 hours, the 2 right hand HOB is flashing zero and then F. We have turned off at mains and back on but no change
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: o no thx
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This error is only displayed if the control board is faulty. Please turn off the power for at least 1 hour. After 1 hour switch it on again and try it out. If it does not work then the control board is unfortunately no longer ok.

I ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try that. If that doesn’t work do you think I need an engineer out?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Exactly if that should not work you need a technician who controls everything once with the power supply. And then if necessary, repair the defective component. Do you have any questions?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Do you have any questions? They haven't answered yet.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>