JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Neff built in oven B57CR22.OB I placed the side

Customer Question

I have a Neff built in oven B57CR22.OB I placed the side supports in to self clean the oven but now it has finished I can not remove them! Help!!
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric oven about 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is the first time cleaning. I managed to get the front of one support out and the back of the other support out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the supports are still in the oven attached at one end
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

To confirm when you say side supports do you mean the shelf racks?

Customer: replied 7 hours ago.
I tried to receive the information but it would not connect, possibly because my technical knowledge is limited, so £5, wasted. My son in law had to call here (we have been in lock down for 3 months) to remove the shelf supports and after sometime struggling managed without the help of your helpline.