Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Coffee machine grinds the coffee but no water reaches it so

Hi coffee machine grinds the coffee but no water reaches it so then it aborts
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Siemens ct636les6/05
JA: How old is your Siemens coffee maker?
Customer: It’s 1year and 8 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this morning it’s not rincing through when u turn on machine Ian’s I ve descaled it twice today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

It may be that the brewing group is not working properly. Please carry out the decalcification at least five times. It is possible that somewhere it is still dirty or clogged. Please try the cleaning at least five times and then give me a feedback.

I ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi cannot open I send picture it won’t unlock

Yeah then the brew group is not okay. If you push the red lever to the left, it should come out. If it doesn't come out, then it is faulty. I've seen that the machine is not old. Do you still have warranty?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi got that open and I’m rescaling now so I ll get back to u when it’s finished

All right, good luck with that. I'll be waiting to hear back from you. Take your time.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi cleaned it twice more and working now thank you

Super happy for you. I hope it will always work out. Thank you very much and have a nice evening. Stay healthy.