Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a built in microwave that is only working

Customer Question

Hell. I have a built in microwave that is only working intermittently.
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: ZBM26542XA about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Over a year and not tried much I just need to keep opening and shutting the door then it finally works, but its taking longer and longer. Having a new baby has made it far more stressful.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

It may be that the door contact switch is not working properly. It is also possible that the control board has a faulty relay.

Please do this here: let us turn off the device for at least 2-4 hours. Pull the plug out of the socket. And try again after 4 hours. If it is not defective then it will work.

I ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Unplugged over night and still not working
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay then either the door contact switch is faulty or the control electronics are causing this fault. It must be repaired professionally. But the repair would cost between 60-100 €. It is not profitable at all with these models. Do you have any questions?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Do you have any questions? They haven't answered yet.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Yours sincerely,Customer/p>