JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a janome 15000 the auto threader has stopped working,

Customer Question

I have a janome 15000 the auto threader has stopped working
JA: How old is your Janome sewing machine?
Customer: 2yrs and 3 weeks
JA: How long has this been going on with your Janome sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i took it down to janome in bredbury stockport and they fixed it, unfortunateky because of ilness the machine wasnt used for 3 months when we tried to use the machine the auto threader did not work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no when we try the auto threader it misses the needle eye
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
apparetly the janome 15000 is a top machine i am advised only a janome tech is capable of repairing this
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
note £16 pound for a phone call, is to much for me without being ungratefull i dont think you will be able to help
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Any engineer can strip down and fault find, Janome appliances are rather troublesome to source parts for however.

Most customers send off the machines for repair, rather than having the expense of someone coming to you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
well we will have to take the machine to janome bredbury, but at the moment we are in lockdown, and bredbury mechanics are working from home, so at the moment we are at stalemate, it would be nice to get a home visit, but as you say depends on cost
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Whats your postcode?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
post code OL4 5NL
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

I would suggest contacting Hills on 01204 398802 or Arcade on 01484 429808.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i think Hills are in bolton. to far for us to travel im 93 joyce mid eighties, so well leve it ther, thanks for your help
regards ken
Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Worth giving them a call they may come and pick it up for you.

So that I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, have a good day.