Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Why do i need to pay five pounds for one question, and when

Customer Question

Why do i need to pay five pounds for one question, and when does it become fully refundable,
JA: You have to pay for your first question. If you sign up for a membership, there is a free trial for questions after that.
Customer: I dont want a membership, will my payment details be deleted after my question is answered when does it become fully refundable?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: FS250 FS250FE
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I explained in my first chat i had this machine on the 10th of april the instructions for the additional feet provided say use a presser foot adapter there was not one in the box was there supossed to be how much would one cost and what is the part no please
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When is the five pound fully refundable and is my payment information deleted after i get my answer as i do NOT want a monthly agreement
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is not my question i bought a brotherFS250FE the supplied instructions for the extra feet say to use a low shank adapter this was not in the box should it have been how much would this cost and what is the part no
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Before I attempt to answer your question about the sewing machine, are you happy with the agreement that you made, and why you have to pay for an answer?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I am not happy with the reason I should pay five pound I was under the impression this was the official brother site I want my payment cancelled and my five pounds returned I will not be using this site ever in the future please con confirm my cancellation asap
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

OK. I shall opt out then.