JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I am waiting to hear why my fridge is not cold although on

Customer Question

I am waiting to hear why my fridge is not cold although on Max and the freezer is working,
FISHER&PAYKEL.
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model of the appliance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Where the freezer is working normally but the fridge is running warm this is often caused by a build up of ice behind the rear wall (stopping coolant from the freezer getting to the fridge).

Have you defrosted the appliance recently?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No it is relatively new
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Ok does the fridge have a fan on the rear wall (behind a grate)?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No I do not want a call.
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Does the fridge have a fan on the rear wall (behind a grate)?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please cancel my account