JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I've just purchased the ST1 scooter. I've put it all

Customer Question

Good evening. I've just purchased the ST1 scooter. I've put it all together and charged it up. All three battery are on. Unfortunately the blue light is flashing and I have been through the checklist in the manual on page 12 but still can't identify the fault. The blue light still flashes and when I turn the key nothing happens.
JA: Who makes your lighting?
Customer: What's that got to due with the fault on the scooter?
JA: The Electrician can help you find the model number for your lighting; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I got the scooter delivered today. I have read the troubleshooting on page 12 of the manual and tried everything. The blue light still flashes and there's no powet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I just want help with this. No power to the scooter and the blue light flashes.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

To confirm the batteries are charged?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yrz
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I hope he's not took the £16 if he's not phoning me. I'm disappointed as I need help.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you help me with my query or not please?
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Its not always possible to call customers imminently I am afraid, offer for calls are just adverts.

How many times does the blue light flash?

Start by checking the wiring again, its common for a connector being missed to cause a general fault (9 flahses)