Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My freezer's alarm (and the freezer) has gone off. help

My freezer's alarm (and the freezer) has gone off. help please!
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Neff integrated fridger freezer almost six years bold\ Integrated fridge freezer siux yearsb ikld
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ten minutes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Turned emergency on/off still beeping

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There can be several reasons for you to make a mistake. It could be that the thermostat, defrosting resistance control board or compressor is faulty. Please try this first: switch off the appliance. Remove the plug from the socket. Leave it switched off for at least 1 hour. During this time, please clean the rear panel. It must not be dusty or out of place. After 1 hour, plug it in again and try it out. If it is not defective it will work.

I ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Unfortunately i am not able to do that as the appliance is integrated so I can't get to the power source.

I'm sorry but it would be very good if you could do this. Ask any family or friends who can help you. To reboot the system you must leave the device off for at least 30-60 minutes. Do you have any questions? I'm waiting to hear back.