JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Just bought today new DeLonghi coffee machine. And she is

Customer Question

Hey. Just bought today new DeLonghi coffee machine. And she is stuck on initial start up
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker?
Customer: Still showing up insert water spout
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 22.360
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I only havee that machine 4 hours It's brand new
Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

If you leave the appliance unplugged for 2 hours then plug back in does it still not go past initial start up if you leave it for 10 mins?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hey. Well I left it off mains about 15 mins ago. Tried now and still same message coming up. Basically I'll leave it off till morning and if still be frozen in same point I'll let You know or drop back to Argos
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 days ago.

Understood, let me know outcome.