JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Dyson cv10 after washing filter as shown in video filter

dyson cv10 after washing filter as shown in video filter light shows after aminute or 2 little or no dust in glass cyclinder
JA: How old is your Dyson lighting?
Customer: 1 year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: going on for last few months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what is the problem
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you help with my problem
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
deal without phone
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry but this appears to be a rip off paid 5 euros already for nothing along with 500 for something does not work properly
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We are talking about dyson hoover
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Refund my 5 euro and forget about it will dump it

This is not an immediate service, it can take time for experts to respond I am afraid, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

If you want to cancel the question please contact customer services, if you would like to proceed with fault finding please check the appliance for a blockage as if the filter light is coming on it means its detecting low suction which probably means a blockage.