Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a delonghi magnification. The coffee has started

I have a delonghi magnification. The coffee has started coming out through the back of the spout and not through the 2 channels as it should.
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi faucet? How old is it?
Customer: Would the number be *****************40. Maybe 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just since yesterday. Most of the coffee is going into the tray. Haven't tried much. Just opened and looked if I could anything. Nothing obvious.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No the machine was running perfectly

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There are several reasons for this error. Is it very difficult to give you a hundred percent suggestion from a distance.

It could be that the brewing group is malfunctioning or defective. It is also possible that somewhere a seal is porous so that it leaks.

It is very difficult to give you a hundred per cent advice from a distance. I recommend that you take the appliance completely apart, clean it completely again, put it back together again and carry out another decalcification.

If you use the appliance often, the seals may not be in good condition.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes us a while to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Erdal Zal,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This is a very general response that I could have come up with myself. Mention of the seals may help but I will still need to bring the machine else where for repair.

I am really very sorry but as I said, this is not a general disturbance. It's a defect where there really is a leak or an adjustment somewhere. This is very difficult to explain if you don't have the device in front of you. You have to take it apart to check everything 100%.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a great weekend. Stay well.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please