Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The descale light came on so I ran the descale operation but

the descale light came on so I ran the descale operation but the next time I used the machine the descale light came on. I ran the operation again and it completed and switched off but I have used it again and the descale light is back on again.
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Delonghi lattissima one my machine bought from Curries at Xmas
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the machine has been fine but the light came on on Thursday and I ran the first descaler operaration, went to use it yesterday and the light came on so I ran the operation again. It seemed to finish properly and switched off but I have used it again today and the light came on again straightaway
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi lighting? How old is it?
Customer: the moel is" Lattissima One My Machine" bought from Curries for last Xmas so less than 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this has only just occurred as I haven't had to descale it before
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so, it is still working to dispense the coffee, just that the light stays on

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There are several reasons for this error. Is it very difficult to give you a hundred percent suggestion from a distance.

Most of the time this is the reason that it is very much calcified. I have had customers who have reported that after three to five decalcification processes it has worked again. If you use the machine very often, I recommend that you decalcify it several times, even in between. It is advisable to decalcify once a month.

Please carry out the descaling process at least five more times in succession.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes us a while to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Erdal Zal,
Experience: