Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I can’t get me ne veto, I can’t get my new cecotes microwa,

I can’t get me ne veto
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I can’t get my new cecotes microwa
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wave to go
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Is this a new microwave? Do you have the manual for it?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It is new and no manual.

OK. On the back of the appliance should be a rating label. Could you tell me the exact model as shown on that label?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Model: white!
Number:01361

Well, I've never seen a manufacturer's web site that gives so little information, and I can't find a manual elsewhere.

You could email them at *****@******.*** to ask for a manual.

In the meantime, do you have any specific questions? It looks like a simple appliance and I might know the answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It’s just if I’m missing someone simple to switch it on!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Something

A good test is to place a glass of water inside, and put the power selector onto full, and select 1 minute on the timer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I just can’t get it on!

So, after you've selected the power, and selected the time, nothing happens?

Does the timer button press in to start it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No. There te two knobs. The poète (( low......high) and toner knob. Neither press in.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Timer

In that case I reckon the microwave is faulty. Where did you buy it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Amazon

Since it's so new, this is very easy. I recommend that you contact Amazon and ask them to take it back, and replace it or refund you.

You have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks ��

You're welcome. Let me know if Amazon don't cooperate. They are usually very good.

If you're happy with my assistance, please rate me using the 5 stars at the top of the page. The customer's rating is what enables an expert to be paid for their time, so I hope I was helpful to you.