Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

My LG laser compressor fridge freezer no longer releases ice

My LG laser compressor fridge freezer no longer releases ice or cold water. Can you help please?
JA: Do you know the model of your LG fridge? How old is it?
Customer: it is about 3/4 years old. It says inverter linear.
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We noticed it recently as the weather improved. Have not used this feature for a while. Have tried changing the water to try and flush it out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, the fridge and freezer work fine.

Hi there I'm darran

Guys this sounds like the water ice control pcb and harness has failed and the ice maker

On your ice maker underneath it is a small square button this is the test mode does anything happen when you press it

If not control pcb harness and ice maker requires replaced

Regards darran

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Darren, the ice holder just tipped forward. Nothing else happened. It is not taking water across from the fridge, Roz.

Water pump solenoid has faiked roz and possibly a blocked hose or crimoednhose but this sounds like the pump has failed

Regards darran

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay, thanks for your help. Appreciated.