Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Varioperfect washing machine. The machine is

I have a Bosch Varioperfect washing machine. The machine is loaded and set to the wash program - when I press the start button it beeps twice and doesn't;t start?
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading - 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just happened when a new wash was loaded. It had worked fine today before that. Checked that the door is properly closed and the settings are correct
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so all the normal lights are on and no error codes showing

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There can be several reasons for you to make a mistake.

Please test this: press the start button for at least 5 seconds. After that you should actually be able to start a program again. I will then wait for your message.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes us a while to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Greetings Erdal - I have he'd the start button for 5 seconds and it is still not working.

Can you send me a photo of the control panel and display and what is currently lit up? You can send photos with attachments at the bottom right of the text box.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Erdal as requested photo attached. Thanks Mike

Okay what happens when you start the spin and drain program?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Exactly the same. Press the start button it beeps twice and nothing else

Okay then either the door contact switch is defective so that it cannot detect that the door is closed. Or the control board is faulty. Please check the small opening on the door contact switch. It must not be dirty or wet.

Also try to open and close the door a few times and then close it once and then press against and then press the start button again. I am waiting for your feedback.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have checked for dirt and firmly closed the door. The program has started but is showing error code E61. It has now stopped and is beeping intermittently- see picture

Meaning of the error:

The signal from the door lock is implausible. It detects "Locked" although the porthole is open.

Please also check if the lever from the door goes in correctly. It is possible that the lever from the door is defective. Or as already mentioned the door contact switch is defective. You have to have it checked and set professionally. Do you have further questions?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thanks Erdal. The door won’t open at all maybe because the cycle has started. Many thanks for your help I will have someone check it on site. Thank you very much. Cheers Mike

All right, I wish you the best of luck with it. I thank you too and have a nice weekend. Stay well.