Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a WAW32560GB machine and the pump filter cap is

Hi I have a WAW32560GB machine and the pump filter cap is jammed . How can I release it?
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch and its about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have drained machine of excess water but am unable to unscrew filter cap as it is jammed tight: Don’t know if there is a way to release the filter. Have looked at several videos but this model is different
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

No, unfortunately there is no other way to take the filter off. You have to move it back and forth until it comes loose or you have to remove the whole pump. Either you have to remove the back wall from behind to get to the pump. Or you can carefully tilt the unit to the side to remove the pump from the floor. Once you have removed the pump, you will have a chance to pull out any foreign matter from the screen.

I ask you to be patient. We have too many questions. Sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal