Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My beko washing machine started making beeping noises when

My beko washing machine started making beeping noises when it wasn’t turned on and when I tried to turn it on a day later it’s not coming on
JA: Is your Beko washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days now, I tried to change the fuse but it didn’t do anything. Also tried to reset it by pressing and holding on and start button at the same time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that’s all

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you still switch on the device? Is any display or control panel illuminated?

I ask you to be patient. We have too many questions. Sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Control panel isn’t illuminated and the watching machine doesn’t turn on at all

Okay, this is not good unless you turn it on. It's very difficult and expensive right now. Do you have a multimeter to measure? Normally you would have to measure the power supply wires to the control board. If the control board comes with 230 V and you can't turn it on then the control board is unfortunately defective. Can you measure the power supply?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don’t have a multimeter. Do you think we are best ordering a new washing machine?

It is up to you whether you buy a new device or have the old one repaired. The repair would cost between 120-200 € depending on the service company. It is up to you whether you prefer to invest the money in a new device. Do you still have questions?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No that was all thank you

All right, well, good luck with that. Thank you and have a great weekend. Stay well.