Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Can I get replacement heads for a Bosch battery bush

Customer Question

Can I get replacement heads for a Bosch battery bush trimmer
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch trimmer? How old is it?
Customer: bosch 3600 H 33 100
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch trimmer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive cleaned it and oiled it but the blades are blunt
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: only that I have another twenty privet balls to clip
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Please see the exploded diagram at this web page.

For the part you need, click here.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days. How are you getting on with your trimmer?