Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My vacuum cleaner it stops working I Don't know why, max, I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my vacuum cleaner it stops working I Don't know why
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: max
JA: How long has this been going on with your Max vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just youth for 2 or 3 time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: model uca1gev1
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you describe the error exactly? Does the device turn on? Do you hear the engine sucking?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What’s is I just say my Vaccum cleanit's not working and she told me she will contact me but know you guys think taking about language what this and why I pay I don't understand someone contacts me in my phone and give me back my money no one come fixed my vacuum
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. We're not going out to make repairs. It's not a problem. I understand if you don't need any more help with that.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 year ago.

Yours sincerely Erdal