Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

In January i purchased a De Longhi Roto Fry through amazon

Customer Question

in January i purchased a De Longhi Roto Fry through amazon and it was dispatched from Germany. today i tried to change the oil, but could not the inspection door for the pipe compartment to lift. it may somehow have got jammed on the rubber hose, but i can't get it released.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: DE Longhi Roto Fry deep fat fryer, purchased 18/01/2020 invoice ID 744735 Customer ID###-##-#### 5 months old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It came to light today, when we were unable to lift the inspection door to drain oil. We have drained oil previously with no problem.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We had been using an earlier model for five years without any problem, so we are used to it and this is the only problem we have experienced.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Would you say that the Roto Fry is faulty, or that you need some operational help?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help?