Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

WASHING MACHINE KEEPS STOPPING AT 11 MINUTES DURING RINSE

WASHING MACHINE KEEPS STOPPING AT 11 MINUTES DURING RINSE AND SPIN AND ALSO JUST SPIN
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: FRONT LOADER ABOUT 3 YEARS I WAS TOLD BY PREVIOUS OWNER IT IS A 7KG ECO BUBBLE
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: JUST TODAY FIRST MESSAGE WAS 5UB AND ISWICHED IT OFF AND OPENED IT AND TRIED SPIN WITH NO CLOTHES AND IT WORKED PUT CLOTHES BACK IN AND TRIED RINSE AND SPIN AND AGAIN IT WENT FROM 19 MINS TO 11 AND STUCK
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NOT THAT I CAN THINK OF I HAVE NOW SWITCHED IT OFF

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Can you tell me the make and model number? You can also send me a photo of the washing machine control panel and display. Photos can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the text box with attachments.

What happens when you start the spin and drain program? Does the drum rotate?

I also ask you for a little patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rinse and spin runs from 19 minutes to 11 mins then doesn’t go any further

I asked you if the drum rotates when it is adjusted during spinning? Does the drum rotate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
drum spins pl

Okay, is it spinning really fast on the spin or just slow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems to run both fast and slow

Okay then the engine is fine. Then it could be a faulty pump or a blocked drain hose. If the pump turns too slowly or the drainage hose is not correctly positioned or blocked, it can also lead to its failure. Have you checked the filter and pump below?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked the filter on the bottom of the machine and cleaned it out and drained it

If you have checked everything and you say everything works then unfortunately the control board is defective. If such a failure occurs, either the motor or the pump is not working. But if you say that the pump is also ok then the control board really remains which can work faulty.

To 80-90 % the pump is always difficult to operate or defective.

Do you still have questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you

All right, I wish you the best of luck. Thank you and have a good evening. Stay well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You too stay safe