Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have just bought a dishwasher and i cant get it to work,

Customer Question

Hi i have just bought a dishwasher and i cant get it to work
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher?
Customer: -bush-dw12-ls-int-dw-wht
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have just bought it and have plugged it in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: and it switches on and the initial light comes on however when i press the programme buttom it beebs but does bnot do anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whats happening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, thats over an hour ive been waiting. First time using this,. is this normal ?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 1 year ago.

Guys I'm darran can you do me a fav were the appliance waste hose goes to the waste under the sink make sure ther is not a plug in the end of the hose or that the spigot it's attached to , make sure the end is cut as the error yourngetting wil occur

Regards darran